Major aspects of analysis document: intro, system and conclusion
The primary steps of creating a study document will be the subsequent:
- Find the issue – what you should review.
- Subject – the way to consider it.
- Meaning – why this problem should be studied.
- The goal of the analysis – what result is expected to be received.
- Hypothesis – which can be not clear within the object.
- Novelty – what new was identified during the analysis.
- Study jobs – what you can do – in theory and experimentally.
- Literature overview – what is presently identified on this issue.
- Method of study – how and what is investigated.
- Results of the investigation – our own data.
- Results – brief solutions to the tasks.
- Significance – just how the final results have an impact on training.